Please excuse my laziness. I don't feel like translating the whole rules - and I also bet you already know them.
So I am Dreey (most people call me Andy, though. It's up to you). I've decided to make an English part because I've been told that the English forum was deleted recently. I'm really sorry to hear that and I kind of thought that you might want a place to keep on talking with each others. We are not a lot active on this forum, but we are still participating in some threads cause we've known each other for quite a long time and we're still friends. I assume that it might be the same for you, and I'd also be sad to lose the forum.
So, that said, welcome haha! I'm really sorry if the forum isn't well structured. I really don't know how the English forum was structured since I've only been there few times. If you have any suggestions/comments/complaints feel free to share them! I'll try my best to make this place comfy and welcoming for you guys:)
So, these so-called rules. Well, I'll just list them. I bet I don't have to spend much time on it.
- Please, write properly. We like it when we can understand what people say. So plz can u rite like normal ppl. thx. (Okay, I'm just kidding, but you get my point haha)
- We are not fond of double posting. So edit your post if needed.
- Be respectful with each other. We want everybody to feel happy on here:)
- We have this really weird habbit of putting a ''category'' before the title of a thread. So when you post a new thread, just put the category between [ ] and then write the title, just like I did with this actual thread. It helps us not to get lost and it feels organized haha.
- Introduce yourself before starting to post on the forum. We like to know the people we are talking with
- We are not supposed to share any rumours. I bet it was the same on the English forum, so the rule still applies here.
- Watch your language. Keep it clean!
I think it summarizes everything I wanted to say. I think you can also use your own judgement to know whether or not what you do is acceptable.
Thanks for reading, I hope I didn't make you sleepy.