Forum Officiel Canadien Français de Tokio Hotel.
Bonjour à toi, fan de Tokio Hotel!
Si tu cherches un endroit où tu pourras discuter de ton groupe préféré avec les personnes les plus extras, tu es à la bonne place! Inscris-toi dès maintenant et nous t'accueillerons avec grand plaisir.

En espérant faire ta connaissance très bientôt,
Les fans canadiens français

---

Hi and welcome to the official French Canadian Forum!
We have a brand new English part on our forum for the Canadian fans who lost their forum. I know it might not feel like ''home'' but I hope that you'll have fun with us here:)

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

[magazine]top of the pops

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
th-bill-kaulitz
The Power Member
The Power Member

Féminin Nombre de messages : 5432
Localisation : avec Phélix regarde linterview que jai fait avec Jow et pense fort fort a sa star(Jow)

MessageSujet: [magazine]top of the pops   Octobre 8th 2009, 1:26 pm

We don't care about with disgust!"

Finally! Tokio Hotel is back! Top of the Pops talked with the guys about the past, and the future...

TOP: Your new single, "Automatisch/Automatic" sounds very differently than the previous Tokio Hotel sound. This is typical for the whole album?
BILL: The whole album is different than, the previous ones. Nevertheless, you can recognize that we are. We tried a lot of things and we worked with other instruments, not just bass, drum and guitar. But you can hear, it is Tokio Hotel!

TOP: The sound is more mature. You believe that your fans are grow up?
TOM: If the first album's fans, are still our fans, then they grow up with this automatically. Clear that our fans get older, like us. The more mature sound is not a conscious decision. We didn't have a plan, when we went to the studio "Now, we do a mature album!" Simply it turned into like this.

TOP: Humanoid will realise on the same day in German and English. What do you think from which will be more feedback?
BILL: I think we will get more feedback about the English album. Simply, because it will realise in more countries. But it is not essential. German one is simply belongs to us. And I can't decide to which one is better according to me, and what I like to sing better. Both language is a part from us. Basically, we returned to our roots. When we began to play music, we always had English songs as well. And now it's again!

TOP: Describe the new album with three words!
ALL: Wow, with three words! It is really difficult! Maybe - in-comprehensible-cool? (laugh)
BILL: Anyway it is really energy-intensive. Each song is different. It can not be expressed with only three words.
GEORG: With this, we resctrict us really.
BILL: It is a mixed album, with unique sound. And it is on in each song.

TOP: How big was the pressure of the success with this third album?
BILL: The pressure is really big! But you have to integrated it into the song-writing and the recording. You can't go to the studio with such thoughts like, you have to write a number one hit! You simply have to do that you alway do and like!
TOM: In effect, you can do nothing. You always try to do your best. If you are in the studio, you write songs and you try to do the best album - for youself. You can't do this... if thing are going in a good way out there, you are lucky. And if not, than do not. It's really simple. Sure, that there are pressure. But we try to avoid the pressure, because we don't want to be under it's infuence. We make our music, and we give from us the best. And hopefully it will be successful!

TOP: Your carrier is really crazy (maybe it is the best for turbulent). Lot of awards and as much as gossips! You are in the spotlights from the beginning. How do you pass through this times? How did you deal with the ups and downs?
BILL: This time was just as crazy as you can see and read. People's irony and their hater sites who would prefek kill us... it was never new to us. Tom and I have already experienced in the school. I don't go to the stage with this thought in my head that everybody have to love me. I am aware that tere are so many people who hate me. And I think it is total normal. Just in the last year, we realized when we made the new album that what we actually do. That was a more private year in which we have consciously tried to hide from the public view. And unfortunately it didn't work... And everything which has came for the public during this time, were private stuffs. And when you noticed it, it was quite blatant that you simply has no private life anymore! From your old life, which had been before, there is simply nothing... But we are aware of: We can't turn back anymore! So you try to thing about that as less as you can. You have to look ahead! I made a decision when I was 15! And I would choose again in this way! I haven't regret it! We all knew how much we should have to sacrificed. And we were ready to give up everything for it! We could have drawn the emergency brake long before. But we didn't do it! Yes, no one is forcing to us anything. On the contrary! We are consciously obsessed with success! We just want more. Another country, another country... I want that people get to know our music, get to know the band and get to know me, as a person!

TOP: How are you feel yourself when you see rumors in the press?
TOM: We don't care about them! We work all the time and you don't deal with how successful or unsuccessful being shown in the public. We simply have no time to read everything! In the past we collected all that was about us in the newspapers. Then we stopped it... Simply it was too much!

TOP: It sound really stressful. Describes with three words, how was 2005, when you began with "Schrei" by 2009 with Humanoid!
GEORG: Fast, absolutely!
BILL: Crazy and successful! And we have the three words!

TOP: If you would write a song about the period between your second and your new album, what would be the title? And what about it?
BILL: About this period, we have already written several songs, and they are on our new album! But there aren't specific experiences, just simple feelings that I wrote down and I wrote a song from them. I think the whole album and the album's name "Humanoid" actually says everything: The word describes our whole life, now even more than before - "humanoid" and definitely not normal! There are some songs on the album, which reflect our past. More specifically of course the title song "Humanoid", too.

TOP: Do you have favourite song from the album?
BILL: It is difficult, because for me it changes to time to time. Actually, you always love better thos songs, which was written at least. Because they are still fresh, and due to it so euphoric. "Automatisch/Automatic" is definitely one of my favourite song for all of us. Therefore, we agreed on this would be the first single. Otherwise "Dogs Unleashed" is one of my favourite song from the album. And I like "Hey You" very much.
TOM: For me "Komm" is such a song, that I really love...
GEORG (interrupts Tom): That is also one of my favourite!
TOM: Clear! Georg is always find good, what is good for me... (laughs)
BILL: Ach, "Dark Side of the Sun" is also one of my favourite song!

TOP: Okay guys, last question: What did I forget to ask? What I really need to know?
BILL: Hey, it is really difficult.
TOM (to Georg): Why do you wear your part on the other side today?
GEORG: I don't know... It's happened in this way today!

Translation bebe8888/thus
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.th-bill-kaulitz.skyrock.com
Billka
Dieu/Déesse TH
Dieu/Déesse TH

Masculin Nombre de messages : 8837

MessageSujet: Re: [magazine]top of the pops   Octobre 8th 2009, 1:29 pm

La dernière photo c'est un poster ? O.O
Nan mais ils veulent me TUER -_-'
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.jow-show.skyblog.com
Seika'
Lover
Lover

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3509

MessageSujet: Re: [magazine]top of the pops   Octobre 26th 2009, 5:49 pm

ouaw le poster est que trop beauuuu !!!
Je le veux !
J'aime bien l'entrevue ^^
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://alexxx016.skyrock.com  et  xmeinxliebexyaoix.skyrock.com
th-bill-kaulitz
The Power Member
The Power Member

Féminin Nombre de messages : 5432
Localisation : avec Phélix regarde linterview que jai fait avec Jow et pense fort fort a sa star(Jow)

MessageSujet: Re: [magazine]top of the pops   Octobre 26th 2009, 8:47 pm

je suis daccor avec toi le poster est vraiment beau
Georg est tellement beau dessus
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.th-bill-kaulitz.skyrock.com
Seika'
Lover
Lover

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3509

MessageSujet: Re: [magazine]top of the pops   Octobre 26th 2009, 8:48 pm

sur le poster Bill est tellement cannon
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://alexxx016.skyrock.com  et  xmeinxliebexyaoix.skyrock.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [magazine]top of the pops   Aujourd'hui à 10:10 am

[magazine]top of the pops
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1